Topics related to family life.

Re: My ex bird

Postby pinky » 21 Feb 2010, 21:57

no no no you cant change them you need toaccept them as thy are
pinky

Postby Ice.Maiden » 21 Feb 2010, 22:01

Of course.

But - but - my dear child - I can't have a daughter-in-law accompanying me to the Lord Mayor's dinner dressed like that! Hmm...would blend in well at my dungeon parties though! : )
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pinky » 21 Feb 2010, 22:26

oh the poor daughter in law
pinky

Postby Ice.Maiden » 21 Feb 2010, 22:36

Poor????? LOL!!!!!!!!!
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pastafreak » 22 Feb 2010, 04:35

Icey is right about goths....they are far preferable to chavs......and they tend to be thoughtful types, and not prone to using their fists....mwwahaha!
Besides-it is whats inside that counts. All the clothes from Harrods will mean nothing if the person in them is mean-spirited or vain.
I am sure Iceys sons will attract lovely women....if they go looking for a girl like their mum.... :love:
pastafreak

Postby NoMercy » 22 Feb 2010, 05:51

Goths tend to be quite sensitive souls... and quite spiritual sometimes/ :!:
NoMercy

Postby Ice.Maiden » 22 Feb 2010, 19:53

Thank you pasta. Same as with your daughter - who's got EVERYTHING at her feet. You must've done something right somewhere!
I'm sure the boys'll go through rebellious stages - I HOPE so, or they wont've taken after their mum!!! Lol. The eldest one's already showing signs of the sort of girls he fancies - and all's VERY well. : )
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Toula » 23 Feb 2010, 00:00

Also, Pinky forgot to add, that most Irishmen want to marry a girl just like their Mammy! Mine TC did, only I can cook better, make funnier jokes, laugh at MYSELF + read & write! The list is endless! :lmao4:
Toula

Postby Ice.Maiden » 23 Feb 2010, 20:08

I have a sneaky feeling that LOTS of young men subconsciously want a woman who's like their mum (if the mother's been a good and kind one). In most cases, until they branch out on their own, their mums've been the main influence on their lives (female-wise).
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pinky » 23 Feb 2010, 20:26

oh no if I am like the MIL shoot me now :yogurt: :yogurt:
pinky

Postby Ice.Maiden » 23 Feb 2010, 20:35

But you won't be, pink. We're not talking about being like mil or fal's, whatever - but in boys often wanting a girl who's like his own mother in many ways. I'm really lucky with my mil, but then, she rarely has a bad word to say about anyone.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pinky » 23 Feb 2010, 20:38

no way am I like her in any way. /i know my OH wanted the opposite of his Maaammmy
pinky

Postby Toula » 25 Feb 2010, 22:30

pinky wrote:i know my OH wanted the opposite of his Maaammmy

What? A Daddy? :lmao4:

So your saying Pinky that every time you make love together, afterwards, when you are both lying there, sharing a Hamlet Cigar moment, you look at him, set your eyes deep into his, brush your hand across his 4 o'clock shadow, and then, in your deepest, sexiest voice ask, "Whose the Daddy then big lad?"
Toula

Postby pinky » 25 Feb 2010, 22:44

pmsl Toula get running for cover now!!!

Nah he wants an independent , self functioning woman who is not a needy foul mouthed, controlling, matriarch,psychotic,opinated person like his mum. Pinky will stop there.

runs off to get Toula muttering wait til I bloody get me hands on that one hmmm
pinky

Postby Toula » 25 Feb 2010, 22:46

Is her name . . . . . . Na! couldn't be the same woman . . . . . . . . but again . . . . . . . shit, that's my MIL your talking about! :lmao4:
Toula

Postby pinky » 25 Feb 2010, 22:52

lol Pinky still thinks she'll batter Toula emm get her MIL and invite her for tea :nana:
pinky

Postby Ice.Maiden » 25 Feb 2010, 23:10

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

And pink - getting violent???? Well I never!! :o
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Toula » 25 Feb 2010, 23:14

My MIL has not set foot in my house for almost 4 years, and I intend keeping it that way! I get my friend in Australia to send her post cards from me, so she thinks we have immigrated! LOL
Toula

Postby pinky » 25 Feb 2010, 23:15

well now thats an idea my mil is also banned. Pinky thinks she will rat on Toula :nana: :nana:
pinky

Postby Toula » 26 Feb 2010, 01:55

{in singing voice} You gotta find out where the aul bag lives first, & I'm not telling YOU! :nana: :nana: :nana:
Toula

PreviousNext

Return to Family Relations