Breast Attraction Explained

Give and receive advice on friendships, marriage, and romance.

Breast Attraction Explained

Postby Yogi » 13 Jun 2013, 07:41

Recent studies have found that nipple stimulation enhances sexual arousal in the great majority of women, and it activates the same brain areas as vaginal and clitoral stimulation. When a sexual partner touches, massages or nibbles a woman's breasts, Young said, this triggers the release of oxytocin in the woman's brain, just like what happens when a baby nurses. But in this context, the oxytocin focuses the woman's attention on her sexual partner, strengthening her desire to bond with this person.

In other words, men can make themselves more desirable by stimulating a woman's breasts during foreplay and sex. Evolution has, in a sense, made men want to do this.

I'm not sure why we needed neurological research to tell us the obvious, but I am happy now that I can blame any such fetish on evolution. :mrgreen:

http://www.livescience.com/23500-why-me ... easts.html
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Re: Breast Attraction Explained

Postby Ice.Maiden » 13 Jun 2013, 15:27

:lmao4:

I don't know why they bother to come out with these things. Female breasts not only serve a purpose, whether used or not, but the entire female shape's designed to attract a mate. Breasts are very sensitive and nipples are filled with nerve endings, so it's only common sense that they'll react to touch. Do we really need to know? :shock:
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Yogi » 14 Jun 2013, 06:07

It's nice to know the details for the general sake of knowledge, but it seems like every mature human being on the planet would already know what these people spent so much time investigating.
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 14 Jun 2013, 07:48

Exactly! :lmao1:

Mind you, I've heard tales of men treating them like rugby balls - to be squeezed and thrown about!! :shock:
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Yogi » 14 Jun 2013, 16:33

I've always thought suckling was an instinct, but never could understand the attraction to that activity as an adult. There obviously is more to it than instinct, and I'm not sure I'd call it evolution.
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 16 Jun 2013, 07:51

Goodness knows. Suckling'd have a natural effect of nipple erection, which in turn'd probably excite the man - to think that his partner'd been excited by his actions, when in fact, it'd more than likely happen whether the partner was enjoying it or not. : (

Each to their own. Every person has an individual form of stimulation which they prefer. Some men get it right, others get it wrong. I suppose it works both ways. A lot of men like to have nipple stimulation as well - and some women hate it, either through being over-sensitive in the area, or feeling nothing at all.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Return to Love and Romance