First photo ever??

A place for pictures and things of a miscellaneous sort
Forum rules
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.
Be prepared to show authorization to publish copyrighted content.
Image posting guidelines can be found HERE.

First photo ever??

Postby Ice.Maiden » 07 Apr 2014, 11:20

[ img ]

:o

:lmao1:

The pic's a bit large, but ......!! Eureka! :cool2:
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Re: First photo ever??

Postby pilvikki » 07 Apr 2014, 15:35

:cool2:

so how did you do it?
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 07 Apr 2014, 17:55

I registered with photobucket, got accepted, then uploaded the pic from where I'd saved it on desktop. Er ... then I think I just pasted the URL on here, and .... there it is. I know you've already seen it, but the larger pic shows it up better. I don't think the OH's too keen on it, tbh, but it'll look better on me than him! : )
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pilvikki » 09 Apr 2014, 07:23

just wait until he sees you decked out in your fascinator!

:dance:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 09 Apr 2014, 08:28

I just KNOW what the reaction'll be. :bleh:

He's already said that he dislikes them, and once asked a friend of ours what she was doing with a pheasant on her head! How rude!

Did you get the pic of Teebs? Had a right job with it. It came up on hp media smart sideways on. Then I realised I could rotate it, but didn't know how to rotate the one that was on the desktop, so had to start all over again. I used a phone camera this time. The actual camera's disappeared now! I'm not cut out for this .... :(
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pilvikki » 09 Apr 2014, 10:17

but if you keep it up, it'll become second nature! and then it's fun!

you could take pictures of your flowers, cats, teebs, who looks very dignified in her shot.

:dance:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 09 Apr 2014, 14:44

Thanks for the vote of confidence, although I remarked to someone here that maybe if I did it often enough, it'd become second nature. Alas, I feel that wouldn't be the case with me. Anyway, I don't have a camera of my own, and my positively ancient little Nokia doesn't possess the feature (it belongs in a museum!).

Teebs isn't dignified. She's fat, and snorts like a pot bellied pig. She'll also eat any dropped food - anything at all - as well as whatever else takes her fancy, but to counteract her faults, she's highly intelligent and has the most loving, placid nature of any dog I've known (with humans!). She's lovely - talks to me constantly, and because I understand her different noises when she's telling me something, she's easy to look after ... until she decides it's playtime. Her favourite game's when I pretend I'm going to take one of her toys. I only have to say: "I'm coming for it", and her tail wags like mad. She runs up and "bites" me - very gently - then backs off, waiting for me to try and get to the toy before she does (rarely). This goes on for ages, and when I get fed up and stop, she comes up and nudges me with her very wet nose, making annoyed growls. It's hilarious really. Oscar does the same, but not quite like Teebs does it. If I continue to ignore her, I get the paw up on my leg or arm, like: "Listen to me!", and if I continue to ignore her, she gives a little sharp bark and goes off to chase her tail. She knows it always makes me laugh, so she's got my attention again. The only thing that stops her's a firm "No!" Then she backs off for a bit and sulks. : )
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Tomsk » 11 Apr 2014, 19:24

Animals have their own special personal traits...
you will look wonderful...
Tomsk
Top Level Poster
Top Level Poster

Postby pilvikki » 12 Apr 2014, 17:28

aaawww... that sounds lovely! :love:

how old is she?
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 13 Apr 2014, 20:15

We weren't sure, as she was a rescue dog, but the vet said recently that she's about 11 and a half now. I love her to bits. Well - I love them all, but she's special. She's so gentle, it's a pleasure to have her - even when she's naughty! : )

Thank you again Tomsk. The main thing was that I felt alright on the day.

Speaking of photos Vikki - I don't know what pics I'll get from Saturday. Photos were obviously being taken, but mainly by a professional. James's video'd the entire thing as far as I know, so maybe I could sneak it when he gets back from Scotland. If not, I'll ask him to take a snap of me. The fascinator looked brilliant - and stayed put, even though it was a bit windy! : )
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pilvikki » 14 Apr 2014, 14:44

:dance: :dance: :dance:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 14 Apr 2014, 17:52

Put my hair back in a chignon, but loosened it outside the church because it felt as though it was dropping! LOL.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Return to Scrapbook