Sore Eye

Topics pertaining to healthy bodies and minds can be examined here.

Re: Sore Eye

Postby Sandra » 08 Apr 2013, 15:32

Ice.Maiden wrote:All the best for 17th April then. Come and join us a bit more often and let us know how you're getting on. x

Thanks xx
Sandra
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 08 Apr 2013, 17:32

Make the most of your time off work. It goes all too quickly. It's better if you're having some good weather though. My sons were up in Scotland last week and said it was lovely. It was snowing here as they set off! Turned a bit better now, but the wind's nippy.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Sandra » 10 May 2013, 08:50

Ice.Maiden wrote:Make the most of your time off work. It goes all too quickly. It's better if you're having some good weather though. My sons were up in Scotland last week and said it was lovely. It was snowing here as they set off! Turned a bit better now, but the wind's nippy.

We've had a couple of nice days then the rain and cold came back!! It's defo looking like a dreareyummer so far :cry:

Been to a few appointments for my eye and the good news is the pressure has at last started to go down so I'm slowly progressing to the next step. I've decided on laser treatment instead of the steroid injection. I just couldn't bare the thought of a needle going into my eye. :shock:
Sandra
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 10 May 2013, 10:50

Oh dear! I agree with you. Think laser treatment'd be preferable!! Good to hear about the pressure reducing though. Hope you continue to improve Sandra. Eye problems are no joke are they?

Summer? What's that? :(

Three or four reasonable days, and now it's back to wind and rain. Our bluebells are poor specimens this time, although we had a good show of primroses. Wish I could jet off to some warmer clime, but I'm not allowed to fly yet. Oh well. Next year maybe. :shrug:
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby pilvikki » 11 May 2013, 15:33

ouch. the mere thought of an injection.....

:o :o :o :o :o :o

i hope the laser will sort it out, eye problems are the devil's own invention!
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Ice.Maiden » 02 Jul 2013, 10:03

Hope Sandra feels much better now. Yes, an injection into the eye sounds ... gross!
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Previous

Return to Health