Akinator will amaze you!

Post games you invented or games you found online for us to play. Serious gamers are encouraged to discuss their PC and gamebox interests.
Forum rules
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.
Image posting guidelines can be found HERE.

Akinator will amaze you!

Postby Paris » 03 Sep 2013, 13:35

If you pick a person or character that isn't too obscure, he will guess it right.

http://en.akinator.com/personnages/

Know your choice well enough so that you don't have to say, "I don't know" or "Maybe" several times.

Have fun!
Paris
Graduate Level Poster
Graduate Level Poster

Re: Akinator will amaze you!

Postby Yogi » 03 Sep 2013, 13:56

Well ... after 25 questions Akinator came up with Ann Richards instead of who I was thinking of, Bella Abzug.
After going on to 50 questions, Akinator came up with Betty Friedan.
I stopped there on the assumption that Akinator doesn't know about Bella. :grin:
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby Paris » 03 Sep 2013, 15:00

He guessed James Bond rather quickly. Probably a very popular choice with the players.

I tried Julia Roberts, but I answered too many questions with "I don't know." So he couldn't guess right at all.

I also tried Audie Murphy (a famous American WWII hero), and he guessed Cary Grant after 20 questions. Cary Grant?!? But I allowed him to ask some more questions and 7 questions later he guessed right!
Paris
Graduate Level Poster
Graduate Level Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 04 Sep 2013, 07:33

Akinator didn't amaze me at all. At Question 79, and with 3 wrong guesses, he conceded that I'd beaten him. He was getting close, but since all the questions ruled out most people, there weren't that many left. He finally suggested Morten Harket ... after Simon Cowell and someone I'd never heard of. Near ... I'd chosen Jyrki 69, who's Finnish like Morten, but that's about it. LOOOOL.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Return to Games People Play