tea baggers

Decide how the world should be governed and by whom.
Forum rules
The emphasis here is on original comment and opinion by the poster.
Article length Cut-and-Past posts are discouraged
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.

tea baggers

Postby pilvikki » 23 Oct 2013, 12:18

http://www.care2.com/causes/can-you-sue-homosexuality-the-tea-party-wants-to-try.html

i really had a hard time accepting that as something anyone would even consider and so more, this:

However, fellow Tea Partier and anti-gay activist Peter LaBarbera believes that Scarborough’s lawsuit idea is “great.” “I would love to see it,” LaBarbera said. “We always wanted to see one of the kids in high school who was counseled by the official school counselor to just be gay, then comes down with HIV. But we never really got the client for that.”

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/can-you-sue ... z2iZA17YA4
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Re: tea baggers

Postby AJRC » 24 Oct 2013, 03:02

Nothing those loonies do surprises me anymore, they're the biggest bigots on Earth. And now suing homosexuals for being gay, actively wanting someone to contract AIDS. These are sick, sick people. But the sad thing is they won't see their actions as sick, just as the Nazi's didn't think they were doing anything wrong. In some of the more loony they'll see themselves as doing gods work. I used to be amazed how anyone could be so stupid, and was glad it was only a few redneck trailer trash. But then the teaparty gathered momentum and I realised it was more than just a few. All the bottom feeders and pond scum jumped on the bandwagon and joined in one big group think of bigotry and hatred. And it all started because America voted a black man into office. The loonies say it would have happened anyway no matter who the Dems ran. BS! Would they have asked a white man for his birth certificate, I think not?

Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds paranoia, paranoia breeds hatred.
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Re: tea baggers

Postby pilvikki » 25 Oct 2013, 16:35

well, i must be really stupid for no matter how i tried, i could not see what possessed them to suggest that...
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Return to Political Issues