Who's most upset by the 2012 race?

Decide how the world should be governed and by whom.
Forum rules
The emphasis here is on original comment and opinion by the poster.
Article length Cut-and-Past posts are discouraged
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.

Who's most upset by the 2012 race?

Postby AJRC » 09 Oct 2011, 12:20

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – A looming presidential race between a black guy and a Mormon is creating a major quandary for America’s bigots, a new poll reveals.

According to the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s Opinion Research Institute, a broad majority of likely bigot voters “strongly agreed” with the statement, “If it winds up being between a black guy and a Mormon I don’t know what I’ll do because I don’t know which I hate more.”

Tea Party activist Eldin Brazelton of Oak Park, Illinois, expressed a frustration typical of the bigots surveyed: “We’ve spent the last three years stirring up anger towards a black guy, and that’s all going to go to waste if we just up and nominate a Mormon.”

According to Mr. Brazleton, a presidential choice between President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney would be no choice at all: “For the life of me I don’t know why we can’t just have a regular President.”

Mr. Brazleton, who considers himself a sexist as well as a bigot, said that the doomsday scenario unfolding for 2012 offered one small silver lining: “At least we know it’s not going to be a woman this time.”

Elsewhere, in response to the ongoing Occupy Wall Street protests in lower Manhattan, banking giant Goldman Sachs announced today that it was investing in pepper-spray futures.
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Re: Who's most upset by the 2012 race?

Postby kg » 09 Oct 2011, 14:29

:lmao1: :lmao1: :lmao1:

My Dad just had a thought; imagine the furor if an atheist wins a nomination! Radical Right heads would be exploding all over the country! Right-leaning Blogs and Forums would become rife with comedy...it could become, "interesting!"

:lmao4:
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Re: Who's most upset by the 2012 race?

Postby AJRC » 10 Oct 2011, 13:36

That would be my dream come true, an Atheist leader. But a Mormon one would be just as good, can't wait to watch the teabaggers implode when Romney is picked. :lmao3:
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Return to Political Issues