Racist "birthers

Decide how the world should be governed and by whom.
Forum rules
The emphasis here is on original comment and opinion by the poster.
Article length Cut-and-Past posts are discouraged
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.

Racist "birthers

Postby AJRC » 18 Apr 2011, 13:40

A Tea Party activist in California circulated an email depicting Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees with the statement: "Now you know why – No birth certificate!"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... anzee.html

This vile racist claims she's done nothing wrong, she claims that race didn't even come into it. But when even her own party is saying she's a racist then she has to know that what she's done is at the very least in incredible bad taste.

This only highlights what a lot think of tea baggers, this will only confirm it for many people. This is a stupid thing to do when peoples opinions leading up to an election can be swayed dramatically because of stories like this. If the GOP have any sense they'll either demand her resignation or sack her. If they just allow this to go unpunished they'll be seen as condoning her reprehensible behaviour.

This isn't the first time the evil racist Davenport has come under criticism for defending racist comments from other tea baggers. And i think it's very telling that she's more interested in finding who leaked her racist email than in apologising.

It'll be interesting to see how the GOP react here, and who comes to her defence. I bet Palin already has a speech written for her to defend this evil woman's actions. :roll:
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Re: Racist "birthers

Postby kg » 19 Apr 2011, 00:09

AJRC wrote:I bet Palin already has a speech written for her to defend this evil woman's actions. :roll:

And I can hear it now......

"Well, you know, they say......the banana doesn't fall far from the tree!" :lol:

[ img ]
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby AJRC » 19 Apr 2011, 13:13

:lmao1:

Now Davenport is doing what every right wing racist i've ever come across does when called to task. She's now saying she can't be racist because she has black friends. Yeah, of course you do. Just like every homophobe when called to task has lots of gay friends. Do these people think we were born yesterday?
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby kg » 20 Apr 2011, 03:21

AJRC wrote:Do these people think we were born yesterday?

Yes, and a lot (dare I say, most?) of them were! :doh:
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby AJRC » 20 Apr 2011, 12:41

She's now issued another apology, saying that she didn't make the email she only received it from another teabagger and forwarded it. That just makes it worse for the tea party, it's making people think all teabaggers are racist. I'm sure that's not the case but you know how these things go.

Other GOP describe her as "a sweet woman" and "a great lady without a mean bone in her body." But top GOP are still saying what she did was incredibly offensive and racist and she must resign.

I don't know what she's worried about, she's a “shoe-in" for a job at FOX. :grin:
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby pilvikki » 23 Apr 2011, 12:48

Other GOP describe her as "a sweet woman" and "a great lady without a mean bone in her body."

. :lmao3:

what morons, they should know better! you CAN'T win in this case and now they're calling her stupid! :nana:

hey, if it quacks...
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby kg » 23 Apr 2011, 17:44

Other GOP describe her as "a sweet woman" and "a great lady without a mean bone in her body."

I'm sure she is...to other White, Conservative GOP party members. I bet she even treats her Mexican gardeners well (as long as they don't start getting uppit...I mean, "aspiring above their stations in life!").
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby Ice.Maiden » 23 Apr 2011, 21:45

Hey ... but hang on a second. If the pic was MEANT offensively when it first came out, then fair enough, BUT .... is it possible that it WAS just a joke? We regularly hear quips from folk over here; Jeremy Clarkson even comes out with sarcasm and irony in his newspaper columns, and nobody complains. Some of it reads very insultingly.

I personally find it distasteful to liken a person with a darker skin to a chimp or whatever else - but then we get pictures of Wayne Rooney depicted as a turnip (meant to show his stupidity) - and caricatures of politicians, the Royal Family and anyone else in the news who'd make a likely target for the satirists.

OK, I think this was one massive boob - and probably intentional - by Marilyn Davenport, but the best way of dealing with this sort of thing is not to give it press coverage. It just makes things worse, and if it WAS a joke in her eyes, unpleasant as it is, it's nowhere near as bad as the sick jokes that flooded the internet after the Japanese disaster - and even when the Twin towers came down. I've since heard some, and they turned my stomach.

I'm sure that Obama's big enough to ignore being portrayed in the manner he has.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby AJRC » 24 Apr 2011, 02:54

I don't think Obama cared one way or the other.

Someone in the tea party doesn't like Marilyn Davenport. I don't know if she'd p*ssed this person off, or it was a rival for her position. But whatever the reason a fellow teabagger leaked this to the press. As you can imagine the press had a field day. And before someone comes on screaming "Liberal media", FOX had just as much fun with this story as CNN.

As one commentator said it doesn't matter if it was meant to be a joke, it's still offensive and racist. And remember, Marilyn Davenport, is the person who supported the tea bagger who posted the picture of watermelons growing on the WH lawn days after Obama was elected.

If this woman keeps her job, this will do immeasurable damage to the tea party. People are already shunning it and starting to see the tea party in a new light. Peoples opinions are swayed by stories like this, the Dems will have a field day reminding everyone of this story.
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby pilvikki » 25 Apr 2011, 23:54

icy, as it was circulated over here, it could only mean it was meant as demeaning and insulting.

it's one thing to call a person stupid, another to take on someone's colour, which in itself means nothing, as you know.
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby AJRC » 10 May 2011, 06:01

Well good news for any Liberal is that Marilyn Davenport is still in her job and even more people now hate the tea party. :dancer2:

Their chief "birther" at the moment is Donald Trump who is now suffering from a backlash of opinions against him, people say that his obsession with Obama's birth certificate is racially motivated. Now Trump has done the worst thing he could have done, he's done what every racist does when called to task. He's said publicly that he can't possibly be racist because he has best friends who are black and that one of the winners of "The Apprentice" was black. Why doesn't he just say he has some gay friends as well and go for the full house. :roll:

At the end of the day if Obama had been white his nationality would never have been called into question, and the only reason it has is the colour of his skin. It's a shame to think such a historical occurrence such as the first black President of the United States has to be marred by so many racists.
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby kg » 10 May 2011, 11:23

You know, I'll almost bet that, if a Native American was elected President, his nationality would be called into question, as well! After all, he might have been born on a reservation, which everyone knows is not truly part of the U.S.! :roll:

In fact, what a concept....

Geronimo for President!
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby pilvikki » 10 May 2011, 18:02

oh the jokes that would promote... :doh:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby jakimbro » 11 May 2011, 06:48

Funny how monkey pictures of Dubya were circulated by the liberals for 8 years during his administration- but that was OKAY. Oh yeah and all those hitler comparisons. its just goes to show the double standard the media holds the Conservatives to.

BTW- did any of you notice this woman was bounced ASAP from her political position and nobody approved of iher cartoon?

Did you also know Michelle obama is having black racist rappers to the White house this weekend:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... o_j_1.html
Can you imagine a WHITE president doing something like this? No- uh uh, Doesn't happen.
jakimbro
Advanced Degree Poster
Advanced Degree Poster

Postby AJRC » 11 May 2011, 09:16

Can't ever see that happening. You know the usually moron "birther" would be like, "he's a red Indian?" then 30 seconds later "red means Commie!"

Jon Stewart has the "birthers" pegged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketJSP-b ... re=related

Even Ann Coulter thinks "birthers" are loonies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur0K6grK ... re=related
AJRC
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby jakimbro » 12 May 2011, 22:15

Black Race Pimps: I'm Callin' You Out!
By Lloyd Marcus
This news story totally infuriated me.

Headline: Van Jones' Political Group Targets 'Celebrity Apprentice'.
Text by Daniel Miller, Reuters
"An African-American political advocacy group is targeting "Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump in the aftermath of what many feel are racially tinged political comments made about President Obama.

On Thursday, the organization ColorOfChange launched a Twitter-based campaign to persuade black "Celebrity Apprentice" cast members Star Jones and Lil Jon to denounce Trump for what the group terms "race-baiting."

I am so sick of these racist so-called civil rights groups bullying people with race. It is an indisputable fact that the liberal mainstream media exempted presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama from the usual vetting process of one seeking to be elected Leader of the Free World. Obama's skin color trumped everything.

Thus, for the first time in U.S. history, we have a president who cannot be criticized in any way. "Hear ye, hear ye, all who dare criticize King Obama is automatically guilty of racism and will suffer the consequences!" This is totally absurd and insane.

Obama has been in the Oval Office for two years. Black race pimps continue to despicably, without reservation, drive a wedge into the heart of national race relations. Whenever these black race pimps, including the Obama administration, find themselves on the losing end of an argument, they turn it into a racial issue branding the opposition racist.

President Obama would not have responded to Trump's request for him to present his birth certificate unless he felt he had to do it. Obviously, polling data must have confirmed that millions of Americans felt Trump's request was reasonable.

In response to the uppity white boy who dared question their king, a few black celebrities and black bullies disguised as "civil rights" groups are calling Donald Trump a racist targeting him for destruction. So, are all of the other Americans curious about why Obama was not presenting his birth certificate racist as well? Will somebody please tell these black racist bullies to stop it and get a life?

If we are ever to move forward as a nation, we must call out race pimps of all colors. We do not tolerate "white" skinheads. Nor, should we tolerate "black" racists.

Incredibly, black race pimps feel their racism is OK. It is as if they view America's original sin of slavery as their, "Right to be Racist For Free" card. Using race to bully people into submitting to an agenda is racist, pure and simple.

I watched a black intellectual on TV shilling for Obama. He used a plethora of big words to cover the simple school yard truth that he was a black bully racist, committed to Obama no matter what. Sounding extremely intelligent, the black racist was spouting lies and illogical stupid conclusions. But man, did he sound "smart."

Liberals do this all the time. They have a basic emotion-driven dislike for America and all of the traditions and values which have made us great. They hide their disdain for America under a shroud of intellectual mumbo-jumbo; spouting crazy stupid nonsense which sounds above our ability to understand. I call it, "Intellectual Stupid Speak."

My fellow Americans, racism is ugly and evil. Most Americans agree and reject it. So, when I see black race pimps like the ColorOfChange using race to bully people, it turns my stomach.

And, something else that truly annoys me. The black community is not a tribe with chiefs dictating our monolithic opinion. I ask that these disgusting race baiting organizations please stop running around proclaiming they speak for "the black community". I am black. They do not speak for me.

As long as the Good Lord gives me strength, I will call out hate inspiring race dividers. God Bless.

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/ ... n_you.html
jakimbro
Advanced Degree Poster
Advanced Degree Poster

Return to Political Issues