Slight Changes @ Google

Spread the word via the Information Highway
Forum rules
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.
Be prepared to show authorization to publish copyrighted content.

Slight Changes @ Google

Postby Yogi » 28 May 2014, 10:54

Have you noticed the change in Google's logo lately? They updated the look of their logo over the past weekend "to make sure it looks its sharpest regardless of your screen resolution." The change is slight and you will have to read the article to learn exactly what they did. Many people noticed it right away and posted about it in places like reddit. I still have a hard time picking out the change even though I know what happened.

Go to google.com and see if you can tell. Then read about it: http://mashable.com/2014/05/28/google-logos/
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Re: Slight Changes @ Google

Postby Ice.Maiden » 29 May 2014, 14:33

I wonder if that's what I was posting about a little while back? I commented that something looked different somehow, but couldn't see where or what.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby Yogi » 30 May 2014, 15:31

You have a REALLY good eye if you saw that one.
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby Ice.Maiden » 30 May 2014, 17:59

It wasn't a conscious thing Yogi. I posted on the site about it, saying that google looked different, but I couldn't put my finger on WHERE it was different. Everyone else said it was the same as usual, so I thought no more about it, but the next time I went to the google search box, it happened again. I studied the screen. Something definitely looked different somehow, but it annoyed me because I was unable to spot where any change might've been.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Return to Internet Memes