Reasons to Doubt the Existence of God.

Gratuitous advice about things that are useful and helpful to know.
Forum rules
Post concise and to the point answers not intended to be lengthy discussions.
Topics may be useful advice, tips, or trivia.
The general Code of Conduct rules apply to this forum.

Reasons to Doubt the Existence of God.

Postby MWB » 24 Aug 2009, 03:38

MWB
KIWI Correspondent
KIWI Correspondent

Re: Reasons to Doubt the Existence of God.

Postby MWB » 24 Aug 2009, 03:54

Direct Link
MWB
KIWI Correspondent
KIWI Correspondent

Postby pilvikki » 25 Aug 2009, 20:14

eeeeeeeep. i like sprouts....
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby kg » 25 Aug 2009, 21:29

......but I do like Brussel Sprouts! :vrysad:

[ img ]
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby mamie » 26 Aug 2009, 07:17

mamie
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby MWB » 26 Aug 2009, 15:54

Vikki & kg. You are both insane & should be committed to a psychiatric facility! :crazy:

Sprouts are evil. :evil:
MWB
KIWI Correspondent
KIWI Correspondent

Postby pilvikki » 27 Aug 2009, 20:42

personally i have never been hurt by a brussel sprout. as for the being committed part, well, i'll go if glen goes.

:lmao4:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby Dekay » 30 Aug 2009, 11:41

Christmas dinner wouldn't be the same without a pile of sprouts floating in the gravy..YUM :cool2:
Dekay
Graduate Level Poster
Graduate Level Poster

Postby craft1948 » 30 Aug 2009, 15:04

I love sprouts............................spinach is the spawn of the devil..... :(
craft1948

Postby van » 02 Sep 2009, 04:45

Kia ora

"Ah woe is me", echoing the words of the apostle Paul; bereft of meaningful exchange, I venture here, seeking light entertainment, only to be confronted with "Reasons to Doubt the Existence of God." What I wonder is next? Is one to question the existence of a powerful Deity based on the inadequacy of mortal beings having nary a clue as to what is good for them? to say nawt about their inability to present anything representing a meal unless it is pre-packaged and microwavable?

The 'umble sprout, much maligned over a great period of time, has as it's close relative the cabbage, no reason to hang it's 'head' in shame.Rather than questioning the very existence of a Deity, the question ought to be asked:" Can you F@#$%^&* COOK?" Brassicas, not only the above-mentioned but also that King of Gourmants, Radish, are like ground and baked grain, the staff of LIFE!

You toast your bread to perfection, discarding any which is 'Burnt', yet boil the Hell out of Brassicas! What the F@#$%^& do you expect in return????????

HELLO NODDY!

If there is indeed a God, perhaps treating his produce in a mindful and meaningful manner is requisite. Holy Water is not produced by boiling the HELL out of it! Why, studies have shown that even those mentally impaired, expressing love and gentle thoughts, have an impact on that water when used to irrigate plants.

Hence (somewhat pissed) I offer the following. When offering up any member of the brassica family to sacrifice (goes for meat as well), praise it, be gentle with it (Then BOIL the HEll out of it!) sorry that be the Debil! NEVER under any circumstance BOIL the F!@#$%^!out of it. Gently steam, retaining the 'crunch'. Ask any Asian about the best way to present brassicas. I used to hate Cabbage, Sprouts, Cauliflower, Brocolly, simply because some F@#$%^& Puritan? decided to boil the Hell out of them! Radishes, stirfried are brilliant! Eaten Raw, very effective at driving your worst anema away! (pun intended)

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby kg » 13 Sep 2009, 02:37

:lmao4: Bill!

Here, here! I also love Brussels Sprouts (Of course, I'm also a spawn of the Devil, but that's another story [ img ] ).

If we're going to malign vegetable matter, let's malign vegetables that deserve it, like Bean Sprouts! Bean sprouts ?!?! That's like eating BABIES!! Let those poor things grow into adult beans, and then eat them!

I mean, I've eaten Bean Sprouts (or tried to!), and perhaps they were improperly prepared, but to me they tasted like Foot Fungus! (Not that I know what Foot Fungus tastes like, but I imagine it tastes a lot like Bean Sprouts!)

And Watercress! Watercress Sandwiches?!?! I see it is related to the cabbage family. Have you ever eaten a Cabbage Sandwich?! I - THOUGHT - NOT !! :snoot:

Hence (somewhat pissed)

Bill! Are you at it again?! Well, so am I! :grin: A bout with the noble grain, Hops. Next, they'll be maligning the grains, which will perturb me greatly! Best they not start in on the grapes...they will have gone TOO FAR! :lol:
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby St.Moose » 09 Nov 2009, 23:39

Well, it looks like I and several others are headed for the Booby hatch... I love sprouts as well(not Bean of Course) i love how the look like little cabbages but haven't the taste of cabbage. but, I guess I am quite crazy, because i love spinach, and several other Veggies...I was a weird kid growing up. though, all my consumption of all that great vitamin enriched plant matter never really prevented my need for glasses, and didn't really curb my weight issue in my teen years. THE FDA LIES!!!!!! I BLAME THEM FOR ALL OF THIS..*points at her love handles(though they are diminishing, with diet..so to speak)* and seriously...WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH TOFU!!!!! soy is great.. but why did they have to go and make a synthetic 'Cheese' substance like TOFU?
don't get me wrong, I love Miso soup with Tofu bits in it.. but that is as close to 'Tofu' I get on a daily basis.. aside from staring at the chunk of it that my mother has hiding in the back of the refrigerator.
St.Moose

Postby kg » 10 Nov 2009, 13:36

...that is as close to 'Tofu' I get on a daily basis.. aside from staring at the chunk of it that my mother has hiding in the back of the refrigerator.

RUN!!

Tofu was produced in a secret government laboratory as a biological weapon, you know! :shock:

It's coming to get you, and you'll be consumed by an artificially produced fungus! :yikes: [ img ]
kg
Honored 10k Club Member
Honored 10k Club Member

Postby St.Moose » 10 Nov 2009, 21:25

I don't think it's going to get me... yet.. It hasn't grown Legs yet.. and it's in a plastic container! PLASTIC IS EVIL!!!
St.Moose

Return to Answers