Happy Seasonings and New Year To You All

Brainformation is about the information in your brain and the way it's perceived. This forum specialize in the exchange of ideas and thoughts that do not fit into our special interests categories.

Happy Seasonings and New Year To You All

Postby Wrick » 31 Dec 2007, 15:32

[ img ]

it's true of course. so...

[ img ]

...and remember to have fun too.

aloha - Wrick
Wrick

Re: Happy Seasonings and New Year To You All

Postby pilvikki » 31 Dec 2007, 23:57

oooh, those are beautiful!

and Happy to you, too!

:love:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby mamie » 01 Jan 2008, 05:50

Hi Wrick!

Hawaiian snowflakes are so pretty! Wait a minute!........ :sigh: ......oh yeah. Anyway :arrow:

Happy New Year to you, too!!
mamie
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby Wrick » 01 Jan 2008, 06:22

thank you pilvikki and mamie - sigh, yes i know. they are a memory. hey. wait a minute. it does snow in hawaii. on top of the volcanoes. well. sometimes it does.
Wrick

Postby Silke » 01 Jan 2008, 08:05

Happy new year!!
Silke
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby Flogo » 01 Jan 2008, 13:03

Wrick? Is that really you?

Harumph! It's about time you came back, you young whippersnapper, you!

Loved your snowflakes, by the way. Now, sit down beside me here and tell me what you've been doing, okay?
Flogo
Bawdy ol' Broad
Bawdy ol' Broad

Postby Wrick » 02 Jan 2008, 19:33

Silke - so good to wish you lots of laughter in 2008 too! be having fun, yes. and if you dont have any fun - MAKE SOME!

Flo you gogo girl - do the feather boas tickle? cheers. yes, i know, i wander when i wonder - yup. it's me... sand sole toes and soul and all. thank you on the snowflakes - i have a lot of fun creating them. and they are the perfect temperature for me just as i create them. been doing: art. lots of mail art projects. one of the long term ones (it'll probably be half a year or more) is a Skinny Alphabet Book - Skinny Books are an often used Mail Art format. i'm using An Artist's Theme for my alphabet. loosely and my way of course and with some haiku too. i've been camera-less since last June - looking. accumulating money. and wishing of course. and... about 10 days ago... i finally jumped in with both feet and got one... now i have to see if i can figure out how to use it before NEXT June. i'm also doing/working a lot more with my bonsai. they are liking that and so am i. altho with all the flash flooding here in December - and now January too - the new soil hasnt had a good chance to "settle" and a lot is getting flooded - and washed out of the pots. yikes. i'm trying some different things and some of that is new ways with soil and my rocks that i have accumulated for years. i like that. last june when my camera gave up, i had just started thinking i would photograph my bonsai more. now... they look winter-ish - but by the time i get comfortable on the new camera they'll be fine enough (altho clearly not master level) that i know i'll want to photograph them - so i'm looking forward to that. and to top it all off... ... i went down to the sea on Jan. 1. 2008. to play and collect some sand and sea water - for some other things - but also i went to the sea just so i could say, "hey, i got to the sea already in 2008" - which means i will have gotten there at least once in 2008, yes. and it was sunny. the days before were rainy and the days after were rainy - but it was sunny on the 1st. good start to 2008, yes. oh. and i've been putting some new things up in my 19 Planets cafepress shop. mostly card stuff but a few other things. and i got a Haiku Calendar up there too. 13 photos (including cover) and 48 haiku. i'm also looking into some on-demand book publishing sites - lots of ideas there.
and of course
i'm doing a lot
of
this:
:clap: :lmaof3: :clap:
and wishing YOU
the same as well as
a great 2008.

have fun Flo - i know you know how. and as i've mentioned before and at other times... if you're not having any fun... MAKE SOME
Wrick

Postby Flogo » 03 Jan 2008, 11:36

OK, wrick, you gave me permission to have fun so I'm off to indulge myself.
I don't have an ocean I can wade into.
I don't have a mountain that I can climb.
But I do have my imagination
And I can fly, or float or maybe even levitate!
Whatever my mind thinks will be fun.

I'll be back after my first attempt at suspended animation. Kay?
Last edited by Flogo on 06 Jan 2008, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
Flogo
Bawdy ol' Broad
Bawdy ol' Broad

Postby Wrick » 05 Jan 2008, 10:28

hahaha - yes. and before as well Flo- and you know you have permanent fun permission, yes? however daily fun is required to take full advantage of that permission slip.

i'm going for suspended disbelief and reliefing myself. (releafing, that's where leaves fall up to the tree limbs, yes?)

see it, believe it, try it
clamber all over and upon it
poetess on - for a song
sung is never wrong
and laughter rung
is a fun ladder but
you can neither climb on it
or get it to write good poetry
Wrick

Return to Brain Information