Hello, Hello, Hello again!

Brainformation is about the information in your brain and the way it's perceived. This forum specialize in the exchange of ideas and thoughts that do not fit into our special interests categories.

Hello, Hello, Hello again!

Postby mamie-2.0 » 17 Feb 2015, 08:56

I am returning to this website after many years of being away. I was originally 'mamie' many years ago - I still recognize some names here from my 'long ago'. I am now an ancient person (about Yogi's age). I love to spout off on topics that annoy me and some that don't. Sometimes I can wrap up a topic in one word - other times it takes me forever. I can get wordy. If you happen to remember me (!!) say hello; even if you think you remember me, say hello. I don't argue much; I usually show disapproval by silence. I post all manner of things, including opinions, recipes, favorite sayings and words of advice. Usually my advice isn't worth a nickel, so beware. ;) Hope to see some of you again and see who else is here. :cheers:
mamie-2.0
n00bie
n00bie

Re: Hello, Hello, Hello again!

Postby Yogi » 17 Feb 2015, 10:17

mamie :!: Of course I remember you, you ol' evildoer. LOL Those were the days, eh?

Thank you for coming back to the old roost again. I look forward to your blessing us with astute and witty comments. We can use a little excitement around here.

I suspect you found us as a result of the Facebook post about our moving to a new website. Eventually ( probably in about a month ) we will be archiving this site and continuing on as BFC http://bfchat.brainformation.com/index.php We will all have to register over there in order to keep the ball rolling. The new place is being build from scratch and everyone is welcome to put their two cents in regarding what they would like to see. In the mean time, carry on as usual over here.
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby Rusty » 17 Feb 2015, 15:34

Welcome back mamie and of course I remember you.It`s so nice seeing you again.
Rusty
co-administrator
co-administrator

Postby Ice.Maiden » 22 Feb 2015, 15:18

Hello Mamie. I certainly remember your name. Welcome back.
Ice.Maiden
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Postby vettechie » 24 Feb 2015, 22:02

I remember you! I also recently returned!
vettechie
Learning Class Poster
Learning Class Poster

Return to Brain Information