Random thoughts or just plain dumb....

Brainformation is about the information in your brain and the way it's perceived. This forum specialize in the exchange of ideas and thoughts that do not fit into our special interests categories.

Random thoughts or just plain dumb....

Postby mamie » 15 Aug 2007, 06:04

Most of the thoughts going through my head this morning are random.

Last night I dreamed that we took the boat, hooked it to the SUV and drove to the Pacific (ocean) to launch it. Since we live so close to the Atlantic (ocean) - I guess that's pretty dumb.

I'll take that to mean that we need to visit San Francisco again. **cue music** "California, here we come...." [ img ]
mamie
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Re: Random thoughts or just plain dumb....

Postby petunia princess » 15 Aug 2007, 17:56

Take a plane and fly over here, Mamie! You and Arthur can stay here with me. You can rent a boat and explore the Pacific all you want. Just don't go too far out ... and be home in time for dinner.

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
petunia princess

Postby Linda » 15 Aug 2007, 20:45

Yeah, you might even be able to float over to see Wrick. That would be a good long trip for you!
Linda
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby mamie » 16 Aug 2007, 04:37

My itinerant son in San Francisco is seriously considering a move to Portland, Oregon! His "roommate" has to move there to take a job with her present company. She is leaving for Oregon in December.

Andy says he is 'torn'. He seems very restless after his twelve week road trip and just may leave that beautiful city! I wanted to make one last trip out before he left - now it doesn't look so good.

Thanks for the offer Toonie - but right now I'm considering going a little farther up the coast.
mamie
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby Linda » 16 Aug 2007, 08:19

You could rent a yacht and go down the coast and see Toonie. That would be a lovely trip.
Linda
Brainiac Class Poster
Brainiac Class Poster

Postby ClaireDU » 18 Aug 2007, 16:27

[quote="mamie"]Most of the thoughts going through my head this morning are random.

:roll: Mamie, most of my thoughts are random - all the time!
ClaireDU

Return to Brain Information