Sorry for my neglect of this forum...

Our resident Registered Nurse, brandtrn, will answer any specific health care related questions on a time available basis.
Forum rules
Sad but true, there must be a disclaimer!!!
Remember that I am a NURSE, not a doctor. I know a lot, but certainly don't know everything. If you have a health problem or concern, I'll do what I can to help, but please keep the following in mind: any information that I may give you is not intended as "medical" advice, nor is it intended to serve as a substitute for a consultation with your primary care physician.

~ Cindy

Sorry for my neglect of this forum...

Postby brandtrn » 01 Jun 2010, 11:33

Hi everybody!

Yes, I know, long time, no post (again!) from me. Things have been crazy of late, with the work schedule (and in the meantime, I've just recently returned from a two week vacation, during which I didn't spend much time online), and what little time I have spent online has been spent mostly on Facebook, since that's where the majority of my online buds are hanging out these days. Nevertheless, I'm going to TRY, once again, to be a regular posting member of this site. Over the next few days, I promise that I will answer all unanswered posts in my "ask a nurse" forum, as well as any PMs sitting in my mailbox. Hope that all is well with my Neo-BF friends, and I hope to be interacting with all of you far more consistently than I have been in recent months...
brandtrn
Advanced Degree Poster
Advanced Degree Poster

Re: Sorry for my neglect of this forum...

Postby Yogi » 01 Jun 2010, 11:40

We missed your sage advice and are very happy to see that you can dedicate some time to our community once again. Taking care if real life matters certainly should have precedence over anything you are doing here. Stop by whenever you can, and hopefully it will be often. :mrgreen:
Yogi
Oracle Class Poster
Oracle Class Poster

Postby pilvikki » 01 Jun 2010, 17:52

hi there! you're back! yay!

ok, i have a dumb question, but i can't for my life figure it out myself, so.... here goes:

i've had a sinus infection for about a decade now. most damned annoying. however, what i find odd is that i have discharge from my right side, not the left. i don't get it, you'd think it's either none or both.

or maybe my head's not as hollow as i thought... :think:
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Postby MWB » 04 Jun 2010, 17:25

It's my understanding that you only breathe out of one nostril at any one time.
MWB
KIWI Correspondent
KIWI Correspondent

Postby pilvikki » 05 Jun 2010, 01:41

not me... unless i'm blowing my nose...
pilvikki
Royal Poobah Penguin
Royal Poobah Penguin

Return to Ask An RN